© 1996-2017 Race. All Rights Reserved. The entire content of this site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned by Race.
The Race name and logo and other designated names, marks, and phrases are trademarks or registered trademarks of Race. Trademarks of other companies that appear on this site are used for nominative purposes only and do not imply any affiliation or endorsement.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING RACE THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. NO OTHER INQUIRIES WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
To be effective, written notification must be submitted and must also include each of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, voice number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Send notification to:
Attn: Legal Department
1325 Howard Ave. #604
Burlingame, CA 94010