PROGRAM REMOTE TO CONTROL OTHER DEVICES
Perform the following steps to program the TV, DVD, and AUX device on the Remote:
1. Locate the device code for your device in the Device Codes Table. You can also find the Device Codes in the Appendix starting on page 11 in the NOVA Remote Control Guide that came with your set-top box during installation. If you cannot find the device code for your device or it does not work after trying all the listed device codes for your device brand, then you can perform the Auto-Search instructions below.
2. Turn on your device.
3. On the remote control, press the corresponding Device Control key (TV / STB / DVD / AUX) to choose the device mode.
4. Press and hold “SETUP” key until the LED blinks twice.
5. Enter the five-digit device code for your device. If you perform this procedure correctly, the LED will brink twice. Otherwise, it has a long blink.
6. Press “Power” key. If your device turns off, setup is complete.
7. If your device does not turn off, repeat this procedure using the next code for your device brand.
AUTO-SEARCH (Program Additional Devices)
If your device does not respond to the remote control after trying all device codes listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed, try searching for your device code as follows:
1. Turn on your device.
2. On the remote control, press the corresponding Device Control key (TV / STB / DVD / AUX) to choose the device mode.
3. Press and hold “SETUP” key until the LED blinks twice.
4. Press number keys “9” - “9” - “1”.
5. Press “Power” key.
6. Press “CH +” key repeatedly until your device turns off.
7. Press and hold “SETUP” key until LED blinks twice to save the working code.