As we are experiencing new and unknown times currently in our State as well as the World. California Governor Newsom has declared a Stay at Home order statewide. With this order, there is a section identifying Critical Infrastructure Sectors https://www.cisa.gov/communications-sector. Race Communications is classified in this category, therefore Race employees are able to continue to travel back and forth to work and to customer’s sites to perform their duties.
The Health and Safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority here at Race. Race understands that now more than ever that our customers need to stay connected. We are taking steps to assure all our customers can stay in touch with work, school and news. Our staff will continue to work our normal business hours and our Network Operation Center (NOC) will continue to operate 24/7 to ensure the reliability and performance of our network.
Safety for our Technicians during site visits
- Race will follow all safety standards set forth by our state and listed on the www.covid19.ca.gov
- We are continually educating staff on best hygiene and social distancing practices and are cleaning our equipment and vehicles on a regular basis.
- Technicians will only perform work on the outside of your home or business and will not have any contact with customers.
How can our customers help?
- If you or a member of your household or business are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please call our service center at 877-722-3833 to reschedule the appointment.
Public locations closed
- Race has closed all public offices that have customer contact.
- When returning equipment please mail to:1170 E. Tehachapi Blvd. Suite C, Tehachapi, CA 93561
- To limit the number of calls to our call center, Race customers can email [email protected] or chat with a support tech at www.race.com by clicking the icon on the lower right-hand side.
Race has designed and built our fiber networks to be able to sustain maximum capacity. With our NOC working 24/7 we will continue to monitor the network to maintain peak performance. For our Race Enterprise customers, we continue to provide you the support you need. If you are experiencing demands on your networks by your new remote workforce please contact our support team to evaluate your connection.
From the Race Family to yours we ask that we all have patience during these difficult times and feel confident that Race has emergency plans and policies that we’ve been able to enact to ensure your services will remain operational. Race will continue to send updates as conditions change.
The Race Team